These 10 Small Things Boost Weight Loss in a Big Way
People often think starving, crash dieting, and spending insane amount of time in the gym are the only sure-shot ways to lose weight and all of them would seem quite daunting and intimidating to them, and hence most of them actually never get started. To get to your goal weight and desirable figure, there should be a calorie deficit without slashing it too low, because not only may it affect your health, after a certain point, it would be extremely difficult to lose further weight. That’s why Rati Beauty diet is an effective way to lose overall weight, trim inches off the waist, without sabotaging health or metabolism. Also, these 10 small things boost weight loss in a big way, so following them will help reach your goal weight on autopilot.
1. Strengthen the gut: A robust gut can unlock the door to your weight loss. Having prebiotic and probiotic rich food will help maintain the healthy bacteria in your gut, and as a result, fat burning hormones stay in balance and accelerate the weight loss process. Garlic, onion, bananas are good sources of prebiotics and yogurt, pickles, kefir, kombucha, etc are good sources of probiotics.
2. Increase Vegetable Portions in Meals: Feel free to add almost any vegetables to your diet, sprouts are another good option. You can cook them in olive oil. Vegetables will fuel your system and reduce weight at the same time! Most veggies are extremely low in calories but they are extremely filling. They nourish the body with vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, protein, minerals, necessary to synthesize essential hormones and enzymes that boost weight loss. Though healthy foods should be taken in limited amount, fresh vegetables are an exception, which you can eat as much as you can and rarely get into a calorie surplus!
3. Increase Protein Intake: Coupled with an active lifestyle, a protein-rich diet also accelerates the whole process. When you consume protein, it increases the levels of the satiety hormone “leptin,” helps to curb appetite, and increase thermogenesis in the body which means we get to burn more calories. A good amount of protein also lowers cravings for unhealthy food.
4. Avoid Outside food: If your really passionate about reaching your goal weight, you need to quit junk foods, cut down the frequency of eating out. You can of course have cheat meal once in a while, but the other days, you need to religiously follow your diet.
5. Indulge in Salad Before Lunch: Consider have a giant bowl of salad with minimum dressing before lunch to cut down calories in the main meal. Salads are low in calories and would keep you fuller for longer as well.
6. Say no to these foods: To get the desired results, you need to avoid foods which are deep fried, made from refined flour, has transfat, and refined carbs.
7. Exercise Consistently: In order to lose weight, you need not exercise every single day, just 4 to 5 days of workout, that too for 30 minutes to 1 hour is enough to coax the body to burn stored fat. You can try yoga, walking, cardio exercises like running, jogging, cycling or any other activity which would increase your heart rate.
8. Quit Sugar: The easiest way to lose significant weight is by quitting sugar. Giving up on refined sugar (without adding artificial sweeteners) from your diet can be a game-changer if you are trying to lose weight and improve overall health in general. Eliminating white sugar is the most easiest and effective ways to shed some initial pounds without breaking a sweat. Here are “15 Ways to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth without Refined Sugar.” Stay away from white sugar, you can use stevia leaves as an alternative to sweeten things up.
9. Green tea is another popular fat burning drink among many celebrities to enhance the flavour you can add ‘stevia’ as a sugar replacement. Consider having a cup of green tea on a empty stomach every morning for a flatter stomach.
10. Sleep Really Well: Without good sleep, metabolism and fat-burning hormones and enzymes go for a toss. You can manage to drop a few pounds by doing nothing but just sleeping like a baby. Even if you exercise every single day and eat literally nothing, but if you don’t get that mandatory 7 hours of sleep, no significant weight loss is going to happen. So, make sure you sleep for 7 hours or more.
10 Tricks to Make Losing Weight Easier
15 Ways to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth without Refined Sugar