How to Upload Assignments on LMS AIOU
LMS AIOU AAGHI portal is a new learning management system by AIOU. There are too many students who are worried because they don’t know how to upload assignments on LMS AIOU AAGHI portal. Allama Iqbal Open university started new learning management system (LMS) named AAGHI portal for it’s students to know the details of their currently enrolled subjects and upload their assignments online.
A Step by Step Guide to upload assignments on LMS AIOU
Step # 1
- Open any web browser e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera on your laptop or PC (Recommended browser is google chrome)
- If you don’t have a laptop or PC, then use Google chrome browser on your android mobile phone, then click on three dots on upper right corner and tick the option “desktop site”
Step # 2
- Type the URL (web address) of AAGHI LMS AIOU portal in address bar of your browser and hit enter.
Watch the video below to learn about AAGHI LMS AIOU
Step # 3
- Click on Sign in option on LMS.
- There will be a login page requiring username and password to login.
- Enter your username and password to login with your credentials provided by LMS AIOU through message on your registered mobile number.
- If you have forgotten your password, then click on forget password and provide your details e.g. registration number, if you have provided correct details, you’ll receive your default username and password within 24 to 48 hours on your registered mobile number.
- You can change your default password into a personal password after first time successfully logging in.
Step # 4
- After logging in, there will be a dashboard containing all features of LMS AIOU, where you can see tabs.
- click on “My Courses” tab.
- In My Courses tab, there is a list of your current enrolled courses e.g. subject names with subject codes.
- Click on any subject name.
- You’ll see there many options e.g. assignment 1, assignment 2, weeks etc.
- if you want to upload assignment 1, click on Assignment 1 to upload assignment # 1
- and if you want to upload assignment 2, then click on Assignment 2 to upload Assignment # 2.
- there will be a menu containing information about assignment e.g. last date of submission and time remaining for submission.
Step # 5
- Click on “Add Submission” button.
- A new page will be opened and there are two option on upper left side.
- Add new file
- Create new folder
- There will be a box also, you can drag and drop your file in box to upload directly, or
- click on add new file.
- A popup with file selector will be opened, choose upload file, locate and select your file in your desired location where you have saved your assignment file.
- Your File will be uploaded.
Step # 6
- This is final step, after uploading file, there is a button named “save changes”
- Must save changes after uploading, otherwise your file will be discarded.